Never leave a burning candle unattended.

Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.

Always leave 10cm between burning candles.

Never burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.

Only burn candles on a level heat resistance surface. 

Never burn our candles for more than 4 hours at a time.

Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.

On the first burn allow to burn for 3 - 4 hours, to ensure an even melt pool.

Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. 

Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. 

Glass may become hot during use, be careful when moving or touching the hot glass. Allow to cool first. 

Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains, and do not relight.